DJI Inspire 1 Pro is a professional tool for aerial filming. Now, the recording quality of the camera included in this drone is much better than the previous model DJI Inspire 1 and better than the majority of cameras available such as the Canon EOS 5D Mark III.
Advantages of the new camera: a large matrix, interchangeable MFT lenses, a large dynamic range of 13 stops, improved quality for night time video, recording format – 4K 25 fps (NTSC — 30 fps) or Full HD 50 fps (NTSC — 60 fps). At the same time this camera retains all the benefits of the DJI Inspire 1, such as filming in difficult conditions, fantastic stabilization even in a strong wind, long flights up to 2 km and the ability to broadcast.
More detailed information about the camera can be found on the manufacturer’s website:
To better understand the possibilities involving video stitching with other cameras, you can download the source video at:
Night filming comparison between the Sony A7s and X5 (DJI Inspire 1 Pro):
• The duration of one flight is up to 10 minutes;
• Flight distance up to 2 km;
• The ability to fly in wind conditions up to 10 m/s;
• The multicopter can easily be disassembled and prepared for air travel.
• DJI Inpire 1 Pro with camera;
• Two specialists;
• Four sets of accumulators;
• Delivery of the equipment to the filming location and the removal of the equipment after the end of filming process.
Rental price for one or two specialists can be found on this page.